New for 2023 - If you are looking to protect your ticket purchase, we now offer ticket insurance! For $5 per ticket, you can get your original ticket purchase refunded, minus the insurance and service/ticket fees, if you are unable to attend the event for any reason.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Insurance must be purchased in the same transaction as your admission tickets.
- You must purchase the name number of insurance tickets as tickets you purchased.
- Example: If you only bought 1 ticket insurance but 3 admission tickets, only 1 of your tickets is covered!
- You can request refunds for any completely unused tickets.
- Example: If you purchased 3 admission tickets with insurance, and only use 2, you can request the leftover insured ticket to be refunded.
- Once your ticket is scanned at an attraction, it is no longer refundable.
- If you leave in the middle of attending, you cannot request a refund.
- This is the ONLY way to guarantee that your tickets would be eligible for refund.
- All refund claims must be submitted by November 10, 2023.
- All claims are refunded to the original card used for purchase.
- Claims can take up to 10 days to process.
- The half-price preseason ticket specials are not eligible for insurance
- Please submit your claim here. using this link. Please allow us up to three business days to reply.
- All claims must be submitted by November 10, 2023.
Slash Your Waiting Time In Line
Skip the lines by purchasing our VIP FastPass online!